Last chance to submit your abstract for the Advanced Recycling Conference (ARC)
14-15 November 2022 – hybrid event (on site and online), Cologne, Germany
Together we drive the evolution of the circular economy for plastics – be a part of the solution, abstract submission by 30 September
The ARC will provide a new home for technology providers, related industries, waste management companies, brands and investors as well as policy makers and scientists active in the versatile and interdisciplinary field of recycling. By bringing together all relevant topics and experts, the event will provide a framework for new partnerships, ideas, approaches, and value chains.
We are happy to confirm the following companies and speakers
- BASF (DE), Carolin Deregowski – LCA of chemical recycling of mixed plastic waste
- Carbios (FR), Martin Stephan – Recycling any kind of PET wastes into any kind of PET products: the power of biology
- DSD – Duales System (DE), Michael Wiener – Closed loop recycling – building bridges between chemical and mechanical recycling
- Interzero (DE), Richard von Goetze – Enabling Chemical Recycling in Germany – What feedstock can actually be used for Chemical Recycling
- KPMG (NL), Tom Hesselink – The green deal: a game changer for the waste management and plastics industries
- Krauss Maffei Extrusion (DE), Franz-Xaver Keilbach – Solvent-based and chemical recycling with single and twin-screw extrusion
- Plastic Energy (UK), Carlos Monreal – Closed-loop recycling: building bridges between chemical and mechanical recycling
- Rittec Umwelttechnik (DE), Mathias Kirstein – Innovative back-to-monomer recycling – solution for mixed PET/Polyester waste
- Shell (DE), N.N. – Shell’s Plastic Circular Economy ambitions
- Sulzer Chemtech (CH), Luis Hoffmann – Overcoming the challenge of purification in chemical recycling
We welcome our sponsors
- Alfa Laval (SE)
- BASF (DE)
Call for Abstracts
Be part of a community that shapes the future of the circular economy for plastics. You are welcome to present your latest developments at the conference to a wide and relevant audience– we expect a lively submission of abstracts. Deadline for submission: 30 September 2022
Submit your abstract now!
Stay tuned for new exciting contributions being announced soon. Further updates on the program can be accessed under https://advanced-recycling.eu/program
Call for Posters
Want to present a poster at the conference? You are welcome to present your latest products, technologies or developments. Deadline for submission: 30 September 2022
Submit your poster now!
Registration is open! Registration fee is 895 EUR (excl. 19% VAT) for both days and 450 EUR (excl. 19% VAT) for the virtual option.
Become a sponsor of the conference!
Join us as a sponsor and find a range of sponsoring options which provide you with maximum visibility and impact at the conference. We are open to new ideas and would be delighted to implement them with you. Please contact us if our sponsoring options appeal to you or if you would like to put forward a proposal of your own!
Key Account Management
Become an exhibitor of the conference!
Companies that would like to book an exhibition booth (6m2) can do so for the price of 1,100 EUR (excl. 19% VAT). Included in the booth fee is one conference ticket. The conference exhibition is located prominently within the conference hall so interaction with the participants is guaranteed. Further information here.